WWE Mayhem!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWE Mayhem!

Experience a Season Mode like never before!

3 posters

Randy and Raven enter the ring

AngelMessiah

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Randy and Raven enter the ring Empty Randy and Raven enter the ring

Post by AngelMessiah Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:26 am

Randy and Raven steps out on the stage, the two stops and look around, Randy stands behind Raven and wraps his arms around her waist and looks down at her as Raven spread her arms. They continue their way to the ring and gets in, Orton grabs a mic.

Randy and Raven enter the ring Orton-1 "That's was one hell of a match last wee...k{Oroton just LOL} I couldn't go through with that statement with a straight face. It's so nice of Zane letting the kids participate. So it looks like I'm faciing Triple-H yet again, I've beating time and time again so whats two more times.
    And come SDE's first pay-per-view, I will stand as SDE's first champion. So old man bring your A game becuase very soon it will be GAME OVER.

Randy passes the mic to Raven

Randy and Raven enter the ring Tierra142copy-1-1 "As for my match, Jillian I was aspecting to face you for the title, but I guess we can team up and show these wannabe's what true talent is. And after tonight I will go on and beat Maryse and claim my title.

Raven drops the mic and Oroton's music starts to play as the two exits the ring and heads backstage
    Rated_X_Superstar
    Rated_X_Superstar
    GM of Friday Night Mayhem

Number of posts : 242
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Randy and Raven enter the ring Empty Re: Randy and Raven enter the ring

Post by Rated_X_Superstar Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:50 pm

Before they exit the ring however, Zane Hardy enters the arena to a huge pop! Im glad you two are enthusiasic...because I am also! I am officially announcing that the winner of Triple H vs Randy Orton can pick any possible match they can think of to compete for the world championship! But don't think I would leave you out Raven....because you will be facing Maryse in a bimbo brawl at the PPV! Zane smiles, then taunts the fans and exits the ring, and heads to the back satisfied.
    Hailey
    Hailey

Number of posts : 33
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post by Hailey Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:38 am

Jillian enters the arena with a smile on her face and a microphone in her hand.

"Raven, I am very disappointed to lose my opportunity at the title. As you can see, we will team up together. Now, yes we are a team in the match but don't think that we are real friends. Because I might come from behind when you never see me and capture that title as I am sure that you will win."

Jillian leaves the arena happy of what she just said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:25 am