WWE Mayhem!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWE Mayhem!

Experience a Season Mode like never before!

2 posters

Randy and Raven

AngelMessiah

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Randy and Raven Empty Randy and Raven

Post by AngelMessiah Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:45 am

Orton and Raven enters the GM office.

Randy and Raven Orton-1 "How's it going Mr. Williams, thanks for the opportunity. {shakes Zane's hand} I see many of my former co-workers came too. By the way, this is my homie Raven, she'll be starting next week with me; of course you know that already."

Randy and Raven Tierra142copy-1-1 "We've met before Randy, {shakes Zane's hand} long time no see Zane, I can see what you've been up to. Thanks for bringing me on bored your new project, CWA felt like a part time job. But I'm ready to give it my all here at SDE, and it's nice working with you again."

Randy and Raven Orton-1 "Oh he's the one you told me about. Hey I checked out the board, it's says I'm fighting Rey and missy here is fighting Layla. Lucky you, you get work with somebody you've been wanting to work with."

Randy and Raven Tierra142copy-1-1 "yeah, we need more black women in this biz. Now all I want is a match with Jazz, that'll be a dream come true."

Randy and Raven Orton-1 "Is there any plans of the card changing again before next week?"
    Rated_X_Superstar
    Rated_X_Superstar
    GM of Friday Night Mayhem

Number of posts : 242
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Randy and Raven Empty Re: Randy and Raven

Post by Rated_X_Superstar Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:16 am

Randy...Raven..good to have you here, I know you both have a bright future. The card is definantly in tact for you guys, so guys don't have to worry about a thing. Zane glances at Randy and Raven smiling. I just hope you don't plan on injuring too many people here Randy *laughs* And please, Call me Zane.
    AngelMessiah

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Post by AngelMessiah Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:48 am

Randy and Raven Orton-1 *Laughs* "No problem Zane, I'll try to hold back but if someone piss me off I can't promise anything. *Laughs* Ok, so it's me and Rey next week. Well it's been nice meeting you and I'll see you next week. Oh, and I'll send you my wrestling video tomorrow or Sunday."

Randy and Raven Tierra142copy-1-1 "Along with mine too."

Randy and Raven exits the GM office

[wrestling video = squash match]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:00 am