WWE Mayhem!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWE Mayhem!

Experience a Season Mode like never before!

5 posters

Is this the end for Jacqueline....and to an extent Tracy

DR LL
    DR LL
    Admin

Number of posts : 91
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Is this the end for Jacqueline....and to an extent Tracy Empty Is this the end for Jacqueline....and to an extent Tracy

Post by DR LL Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:07 pm

NEITHER OF them were in the gauntlet
    i understand that Tracy is "knockout" law....but surely that means she is taking a step back...wy i dont know she is o talented

as is jacqueline, who now accordin to wikipedia is being classed a a manager and occasional wrestler
    i know she is older know and it probably is time for her to step down. but surely she could have one last push as some other people would
    ive said that not ALL retiring people get pushes
    only the greatest like flair and trish
    but jacuqline is one of the greatest so what gives

is this the end is my question
    i think it is
    thoughts>?
    Rated_X_Superstar
    Rated_X_Superstar
    GM of Friday Night Mayhem

Number of posts : 242
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Is this the end for Jacqueline....and to an extent Tracy Empty Re: Is this the end for Jacqueline....and to an extent Tracy

Post by Rated_X_Superstar Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:10 pm

Jacqueline has been in the business since the 80's, yet she gets nothing. She deserves one last run as champ.
    DR LL
    DR LL
    Admin

Is this the end for Jacqueline....and to an extent Tracy Empty Re: Is this the end for Jacqueline....and to an extent Tracy

Post by DR LL Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:18 pm

hell she deserved so much from the E
    clearly TNA is the same as WWE....they focus more on "charisma" as it were over ability
    WWE gave people titles because they were good on the mic and could get loads of heat or cheers

tbh jacquleine was good as a face in WWE and a heel in TNA
    yet in WWE they let Sable win because she was blonde with big boobs, and was in there eyes better looking then jackie....didnt even consider the total lack of acutal in ring talent, well not lack, but less compared to her
    then the have stephine mcmhaon someone who worked well on the mic and had that starnheel ability of the time beat her....someone who had NEVER wrestled beffore unitil thenn....what gives

in TNA they had something with her feud with gail in 2007...but since the knockout devision was created her and tracy the more original knockouts just left the scene for the new fresh faced girls like TBP, taylor etc etc
    Joe
    GM of Raw Is War

Number of posts : 99

Post by Joe Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:07 pm

I really think Jacqueline is going to retire
    Rated_X_Superstar
    Rated_X_Superstar

Post by Rated_X_Superstar Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:07 am

It actually surprised me when she won the cruiserweight title, it was so random..yet straight after that she was gone.
    DR LL
    DR LL
    Admin

Post by DR LL Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:26 pm

i know yeah...and even that title reign was something stupid like a wekk
    she just couldnt get a break in the E....racist hayes that is
    stratusscherzinger
    stratusscherzinger

Number of posts : 50
    Registration date : 2009-02-16

Post by stratusscherzinger Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:03 pm

As far as Jackie is concerned...as much as she has done..I don't see her getting a run as champ..I'm not sure...probably TNA would have do a good send off for her...but not expecting too much..look at what Victoria got..they didn't even air her retirement speech...and I'm not even going to talk about Torrie..but then again..this is TNA..so I'm not sure..hopefully she will get a push...but even if that does not happen..a good send off with a good video package would be nice

As for Traci...not too sure bout her too..but I remembered reading that she has some problems with one of her arms...so maybe that could be the cause of her not wrestling...does she still appear on the show anyway?? I've been quite left behind when TNA is concerned Laughing
    Rated_X_Superstar
    Rated_X_Superstar

Post by Rated_X_Superstar Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:51 am

Nice post Stratus, I completely agree.
    blueberry

Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2009-02-17

Post by blueberry Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:15 am

Jackie ain't goin nowhere but Traci ought to be worried

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:33 am