WWE Mayhem!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWE Mayhem!

Experience a Season Mode like never before!

5 posters

Should Sojourner Bolt win the Knockouts title?

Rated_X_Superstar
    Rated_X_Superstar
    GM of Friday Night Mayhem

Number of posts : 242
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Should Sojourner Bolt win the Knockouts title? Empty Should Sojourner Bolt win the Knockouts title?

Post by Rated_X_Superstar Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:13 am

I think this is the perfect opportunity to make a star of Bolt, she has all the tools to defeat Kong. She has aggression, etc. She is also so much like Jazz lol.
    Hailey
    Hailey

Number of posts : 33
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Should Sojourner Bolt win the Knockouts title? Empty Re: Should Sojourner Bolt win the Knockouts title?

Post by Hailey Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:43 am

I feel as if it's not her time yet. She hasn't been in TNA for long enough, but we will see now will we? lol
    DR LL
    DR LL
    Admin

Number of posts : 91
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Should Sojourner Bolt win the Knockouts title? Empty Re: Should Sojourner Bolt win the Knockouts title?

Post by DR LL Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:04 pm

erm she is a bit like jazz yes
    and behind odb and kong she certainly imo is the pysichally strongest out of them looking at her
    and tbh i dont think that fact that she hasnt been in there long should be a factor
    taylor had three matches as a "fan" and won it....so i do think SOJO should
    as we know kong is injured...and with her size an injury should be taken verly seriously....what would TNA do without Kong the devison would fall apart
    so i say YES
    stratusscherzinger
    stratusscherzinger

Number of posts : 50
    Registration date : 2009-02-16

Post by stratusscherzinger Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:07 pm

I don't think the time is right for her...there's no build up behind her character at all and all of a sudden she wins the title?? This could probably work 2 ways...and that is she manages to produce an awesome feud with Kong...or it's going to end up like Taylor...who has never really gotten over with the crowd...

Similarities between her and Jazz?? Physically yes but wrestling wise...they are kinda different...Jazz is MUCH MUCH more aggressive! Laughing
    blueberry

Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2009-02-17

Post by blueberry Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:56 am

I agree^^^^ Jazz is one crazy bitch. Sojo is awesome but some moves of hers are so weak.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:30 am