WWE Mayhem!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWE Mayhem!

Experience a Season Mode like never before!

3 posters

Would Ariel be a top diva had she stayed employed?

blueberry

Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2009-02-17

Would Ariel be a top diva had she stayed employed? Empty Would Ariel be a top diva had she stayed employed?

Post by blueberry Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:23 am

Back in 07 Shelly Martinez A.K.A Ariel was on ECW and imo was one of the brighest characters on that roster. I especially loved her look . Granted the girl was not the best wrestler but she had personality. I think eventually she would have been drafted to Smackdown and feuded with Michelle or someone like that. Til this day I HATE Batista for his role in her getting released. Do u think WWE Misused her?
    Gabriel_Gray
    Gabriel_Gray

Number of posts : 61
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Would Ariel be a top diva had she stayed employed? Empty Re: Would Ariel be a top diva had she stayed employed?

Post by Gabriel_Gray Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:06 am

As much as I wanted her to No, she would have never made it past the manager stage
    stratusscherzinger
    stratusscherzinger

Number of posts : 50
    Registration date : 2009-02-16

Would Ariel be a top diva had she stayed employed? Empty Re: Would Ariel be a top diva had she stayed employed?

Post by stratusscherzinger Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:13 pm

Agreed with Gabriel_Gray

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content